Saturday, July 10, 2010

365 Days.

Today is our first anniversary! This year has seriously flown by soooo fast. We have been so happy and I'm happy to say that we are even more in love than the day we got married last year-if that's even possible. Gideon surprised me today by having these beautiful flowers sent to me at work! He even picked out the ones that were pink and orange, our wedding colors. How thoughtful! I have never ever ever been given flowers in my entire life (except from my parents after my ballet recital when I was 5. Thanks guys). I felt like a million bucks! After I got off work, Gideon took his break early so we could go to lunch together. While we were eating our kneaders in the car, "our song" came on the radio! It is a really old kinda stupid song that you never hear, so it was awesome. Made us laugh that we used to love such a dorky song. We are going out Monday to actually celebrate though, with a couple's massage and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! But today was a great day. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man who makes the world a better place and who makes me a better person. Thanks for a great day, Honey! Love you!

Here are a few pictures of our wedding day. . .





And some old photos of when we first started dating, almost 4 years ago! Crazy.


3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!! how fun! you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you kids look so young!!!!! It still blows my mind that you got such a good wedding dress at the DI. I miss that place. All the second hand stores here suck.

    Congrats on your 1st Wedding Anniversary!!! My 2 year anniversary is in 4 weeks. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I loved the part where you wrote that you got flowers "when you were 5, thanks guys!" I laughed.

    You are awesome! Keep blogging Katie!!

    ReplyDelete