Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas

We have had such a fun week celebrating Halloween around here. Sunday night we put on Hocus Pocus in the background, ate sugar cookies until we thought we'd burst, and carved pumpkins. It was a fun night. Then on Monday we had a little Halloween party up in Salt Lake at Sarah's house with all of the family that lives around here. It was fun to get all dressed up. We all hid in different bedrooms with candy and the little girls came around and "trick or treated" to us each. What a fun night! So good to be with family and just have fun. Not to mention Sarah made some amazing chili and treats for us. Nothing better. But I woke up this morning to a car covered in snow, and I won't deny that I was blasting the Christmas music taking Gideon to school. I love the holidays and I am so excited that it's starting!

Jared and Lynn's pumpkins

Mine and Gideon's pumpkins

Sarah, Lynn, Hannah, Me and Kayla all dressed up


Gideon dressed up as Hiccup from HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. He made the costume with everything from D.I! It turned out so great and the little girls loved it. I was a cat because, well, nothing else really fit.


2 comments:

  1. Hocus Pocus is the BEST!!! It's one of my Fave Halloween movies. Would you send some snow this way please? And maybe you can have some of our wretched humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh geez, my messy house AND me dressed up looking so so weird next to you gorgeous ladies. I should have known that picture might be posted!! xoxoxoxo love you and love the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete