Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I was out of town for a few days, in Idaho (pictures soon). Gideon told me he had a surprise waiting for me when I got home. Well, not only did he clean the ENTIRE house for me, which included mopping all the tile (even the entry way), he also stayed up late into the night putting up all the Christmas decor for me! We'll be gone for thanksgiving and he new I really wanted to have a tree up when we got home. I have the very best husband ever!





It was so cute how he set everything up. Some things you could totally tell a guy did it, but it really is so cute and perfect. He even wrapped some fake gifts to look good under the tree. I love this man so much. Can't wait to have a million more Christmases with him.

1 comment:

  1. Gideon is the best!!! congrats on graduating hair school!

    ReplyDelete