Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Boys

I need to post recent pictures and give a whole long update. But I just had to throw this random thought on here. I was looking through some old pictures of Finn, and some recent ones. That kid looks like his daddy! I swear Gideon coaches him on how to make those classic Medley expressions, because Finn does them. It's awesome. I am so very excited that we are having another little boy who will most likely be a mini me of his awesome and handsome daddy. I saw something online the other day that said "don't marry someone unless you're ok with your own sons being just like them." Something to that effect. I feel so lucky that I have a husband who is a genuinely good man, and I would consider myself the proudest momma in the world if my two little boys turned out exactly like him. I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment