Friday, December 2, 2011

Puppy Love

I know that I must be completely insane for thinking of getting a dog when I have a 9 month old son who doesn't sleep. BUT someday, I would LOVE one of these babies. I grew up with dogs from the time I was a baby. We had many many breeds come and go in our house. Some I can't really stand, some I'm indifferent to, and some I LOVED. While this is not the time in our lives for a dog, someday we'll be ready to bring one of these gorgeous guys home and make him part of the family. I think dogs teach kids about responsibility, how to be kind to animals, and lots of other good stuff. But I don't think I'll be bringing home a puppy until my last child is sleeping through the night and can walk without being run over completely. So maybe like two or something. And also, the oldest has to be able to scoop up poop and take the dog on walks, etc. Anyways. I've been daydreaming about these beautiful dogs. A Blue Weimereiner. They're great with kids, great guard/watch dogs, very loyal. And smart. What more could you ask for?




2 comments:

  1. I am not dog lover but that dog is pretty......I'm more of a puppy lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt and uncle have a female dog like that! She's hilarious because, at least when she was younger, she would only obey male voices! She doesn't bark too much, nor does she jump on people, which is always a plus! Short hair is great too if you ever have kids that are allergic like me! Heehee

    ReplyDelete