12 weeks! First pair of maternity jeans. My belly has never felt so free and happy. It doesn't look that big yet, but rest assured it's growing. And sorry about the dazed look on my face; lately I always either just woke up from a nap or else I just look like I did. Can't win.
Things have gotten pretty busy around here. Lots of new things going on:
- I started and stopped the throwing up phase of pregnancy since my last post.
- Gideon finished his second summer term and still has a 4.0 He worked his tushy off for that G.P.A! So proud of him.
- Our little one is now the size of a lime. 12 weeks!
- For Gideon's birthday, I bought him a Wii. It was also an end-of-school present. I am always sore now from virtual boxing and table tennis.
- Ben has been staying with us during the week this month since he has his nursing clinicals down here this month. It's been such a blast hanging out with him! I'm so glad to have at least one of my siblings here.
- Gideon had a birthday (23! Woo hoo!)
- Gid's best friend got married. We got to go to the sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so nice being inside those sacred walls and to feel the peace that comes from being there. I am so grateful for temples!
- We are leaving for our cruise on Sunday morning, so I'd better go pack and get my house cleaned.
Ben and Gideon setting up the Wii. They stayed up until four a.m. playing. Gideon also accidentally threw the remote at the tv while bowling and it knicked the frame. Close call.