Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Year Ago . . .


May 6th is a special day. Not only is it my big brother Zachary's birthday and my father in law's birthday, it is also the day Gideon and I got engaged. Yes, I am wearing a pipe cleaner ring. He made me one while we waited for the real one to get here. It was so special, because his dad gave a ring just like it to gid's mom to ask her to be his girlfriend. So cute! I can't believe it's been a year. I could never have imagined how happy I was going to be or how much I have enjoyed the last year of my life! So lucky to be married to this wonderful man.

PS my hair is so much longer now! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! You guys are so so so cute. I love the photos, too, I wish we had some from our engagement. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! That makes me smile ear to ear! p.s. post pics of your long hair! I miss you...

    ReplyDelete