Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kitty Surprise


We keep finding little critters in our window well. In the fall, we found a little mouse living under the air conditioner unit. I saw it when I opened the blinds one day. Ew! Well, Monday I opened the blinds and saw a little kitten curled up in the corner! I HATE cats, but little kitties aren't so bad. I thought. I brought the little guy inside and tried to carry it outside (I didn't want it to crawl around because I am allergic), but it jumped around, clawed my arms, and I even got a super bad rug burn on my knee when I dove to catch it. So I took it out to the grass. The poor little guy was starving, so we fed him some tuna and water. Lynn was over and it scared her half to death; can't blame her. The little thing acutally chased her around the yard. It wanted her sandwich. I thought that was more of a dog thing? Anywho, after it meowed at our door for a while, Gideon finally took it to the park where he ditched it when it ran off to play. Hope it was ok! Oh and don't worry, we checked with the neighbors before giving it away to the friendly people in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment